Rent the Brewery
Birthdays, Fundraisers, Corporate Events, Oh My!
To inquire about availability, pricing or to book an event, see form at the bottom of this page.
Saint Arnold Brewing Company is the perfect location to host your next event. We offer our Beer Hall and Investors Pub as one-of-a-kind gathering places for corporate groups, alumni associations, wedding parties, clubs, etc. Events range from casual to formal, from groups of 25 people to over 350. Over the years, we have hosted all types of events. (Our Beer Garden & Restaurant is not available for private rentals.)
Have a group to entertain during our normal public hours? We also offer private tour packages that make great birthday or corporate gifts. All private tours must be arranged at least two weeks before the target date.
If you are considering renting our space for an event at the brewery, here is some information that may be useful to you:
The Beer Hall
Our main Beer Hall, a German-inspired gathering place, holds up to 300 with communal seating for up to 224 at 28 picnic tables. See virtual tour below.
The Investors Pub
Our English-style Investors Pub is a more intimate room with space for 100 and seating for up to 60 at three picnic tables, 20 barstools and 16 leather chairs. See virtual tour below.
We offer a full range of in-house catering and entertainment options through our event partners. For additional costs, we can coordinate special floor plans, casino nights, arcade/table games, and even guided beer and cheese pairings for you. Check out what we have to offer:
Saint Arnold Brewing Company Catering
We offer catering directly though our in-house kitchen and can cater for on-site events of all sizes. Catering orders must be placed at least two weeks in advance.
Custom Pint Glasses Available
Via our suppliers, we are now able to offer custom pint glasses for your event. These full color 16 oz glasses feature our logo on one side and your text or logo on the other. Custom pint glasses start at $4 per glass plus shipping.
Beer and Cheese Pairings with Houston Dairymaids
We offer guided, five-course beer and cheese pairings through our partnership with the Houston Dairymaids. These packages include a Saint Arnold Beer Guide and one of the Houston Dairymaids to guide you through the selections of beers and cheeses specifically chosen for your group.
Arcade and Table Games Through Joystix
We have partnered with Joystix to provide you with a wide selection of arcade games, pinball tables, pool/foosball tables, and more. We coordinate delivery, set up, and pickup for you, all you have to do is let us know which games you would like.
See full list of games and pricing.
(all games pending availability)
Casino Nights with Casino Parties Unlimited
We can also coordinate a full casino night for your event. This is a great option for an employee happy hour or a fundraiser of any size. We offer Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Poker, and a variety of other table games. All games come with a dealer.
Customized Floor Plans Through Any Occasion Party Rental
Interested in renting the space, but worried that you will need more seating, a stage, or some other pieces of equipment? We have partnered directly with Any Occasion Party Rental to provide you with whatever extra rental items you might need. We have preset floorplans for meetings and banquets in our Investors Pub and can get everything set up for you with just a couple of emails.
Other Important Information
- We provide the space, the bartender and the beer in the rental price. Rentals cannot bring any alcohol into the brewery.
- Renting is simple. We charge an hourly rental fee based on the day of the week and the number of people you expect to attend. Typically, Sundays-Tuesdays are our cheapest rental dates, and Fridays and Saturdays are our most expensive.
- Beer Hall is available for rental all day Sunday - Friday, and between 6:00 and 11:00 PM on Saturday.
- Investors Pub is available for rental all day, every day.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto Saint Arnold premises or parking area. Our liquor license does not allow us (or you) to have other alcoholic beverages brought into the brewery.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- In addition to the rental fee, we do charge a damage deposit for groups using our facility. The damage deposit is fully refundable as long as no damages occur to the brewery and as long as the contract is not violated.
- No confetti, glitter, candles, piñatas, taping to the walls or wooden surfaces, peanuts in shells, or seafood boils (such as crawfish, shrimp or crab).
- It is highly recommended that you provide guests with a map and directions.
- Contact Josh, at email@example.com, or Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (713) 686-9494, for rates and availability.