Rent the Brewery
Birthdays, Fundraisers, Corporate Events, Oh My!
To inquire about availability, pricing or to book an event, click the button below.
We offer our Beer Hall and Investors Pub as unique gathering places for corporate groups, alumni associations, wedding parties, clubs, etc. Events range from casual to formal, from groups of 25 people to 300.
We now offer catering for events held at the brewery. Catering orders must be placed at least two weeks in advance.
Have a group to entertain during our normal public hours? We also offer private tour packages that make great birthday or corporate gifts. All private tours must be arranged at least two weeks before the target date. In addition, we offer rentals of our Investors Pub during public hours.
If you are considering renting our space for an event at the brewery, here is some information that may be useful to you:
The Beer Hall
Holds up to 300, seating for 224 (28 8 ft. picnic tables)
see virtual tour below:
The Investors Pub
Holds up to 100, seating for 60 (three 8 ft. picnic tables, 20 barstools, 16 leather lounge chairs) see virtual tour below:
Other Important Information
- Pricing will depend on the number of people you expect to attend and the date you select for your event. Typically, Sundays-Tuesdays are our cheapest rental dates, and Fridays and Saturdays are our most expensive.
- We provide the space, the bartender and the beer in the rental price. You're welcome to bring in food, have us cater, have someone else cater or bring in non-alcoholic beverages. Rentals cannot bring in any alcohol into the brewery.
- For Mondays-Saturdays: Rental times can be anytime between 6pm and 11pm: maximum of 3 hours and minimum of 2 hours. Sunday rentals can be anytime between noon and 10pm: maximum of 3 hours and minimum of 2 hours. Groups smaller than 100 people can be accommodated for daytime events Monday-Friday.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY BE BROUGHT ONTO SAINT ARNOLD PREMISES OR PARKING AREA. Our liquor license does not allow us (or you) to have other alcoholic beverages brought into the brewery.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- In addition to the rental fee, we do charge a damage deposit for groups using our facility. The damage deposit is fully refundable as long as no damages occur to the brewery and as long as the contract is not violated.
- No confetti, glitter, candles, piñatas, taping to the walls or wooden surfaces, peanuts in shells, and no seafood boils (such as crawfish, shrimp or crab).
- It is highly recommended that you provide guests with a map and directions.
- Contact Josh, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 686-9494, for rates and availability.