Sunday – Thursday | 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday – Saturday | 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Curbside Pickup & Drive Thru Beer To-Go
Every Day | 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
We’ve missed you over the past however long it’s been, and we are excited to reopen our spaces at a limited capacity to serve those who wish to dine-in for a meal and enjoy fresh draft beer.
Obviously things look at bit different this time around. We have taken our time in opening to ensure we’re able to serve you as safely as possible while still providing the world class experience we take great pride in.
There are many important changes: fewer tables spread further apart, only the outdoor Beer Garden is open, the maze is closed and children need to stay with their parents at their table. Also, to comply with the rules in Texas, we can only have groups of up to six people together. We need to enforce all of these rules as part of being a good corporate citizen.
Below you’ll find the complete list of practices we’ve put in place to serve you safely. If you have a question we haven’t answered below, please reach out to us and ask. You can give us a call at (713) 686-9494 or send us a message on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. We hope to see you again soon!
Serving You Safely
- All employees must pass a daily wellness screening before being allowed to work.
- All employees are wearing facemasks at all times while working.
- All employees are washing their hands every 30 minutes and are encouraged to do so more often.
- Specific staff is delivering all food and beverage.
- Guests check in at our drive up host stand and wait in their vehicle for a table.
- All guests are seated on a first come, first served basis.
- All guests must be seated to be served beer, wine, cider, or food.
- No more than six guests are allowed per table.
- All guests are encouraged to wear a facemask when entering and leaving and while visiting the restroom.
- All children must remain seated with their group at all times.
- Tables are spaced to create separation of more than six feet.
- A digital menu option is available online.
- A contactless payment option is available upon request.
- All tabletops and seating options are cleaned and sanitized between parties.
- Hand sanitizer is available on each table.
- Sanitizing stations are stationed throughout the property.
- All china, glass, and silverware is cleaned in a high temperature wash with a sanitizing rinse.
- All condiments are served in single use packaging.
- Dogs are welcome.
- Our gaming areas and maze are currently closed.